OBJECTIVES & PURPOSES
The following objectives are those proposed to be set out in the Constitution of the future Logan Angels incorporated entity.
Logan Angels is established for the purposes of:
- Encouraging and fostering entrepreneurship generally and in particular in the Logan area; and
- Integrating and creating connections with relevant individuals and organisations to attract innovative thinkers and entrepreneurial business ventures to the Logan region; and
- Providing a community voice to advocate for entrepreneurship and innovative activities in the Logan area and communicating with Logan City Council, Innov8 Logan and/or other stakeholders as appropriate; and
- Gathering and disseminating educational information on entrepreneurship, innovation and Angel Investing; and
- Facilitating angel investment opportunities for innovative business ventures; and
- Providing a collegiate forum for members interested in making angel investments to facilitate and support their consideration and assessment of such investment opportunities.
To achieve these purposes, Logan Angels will hold regular forums, debate relevant topics, disseminate information, provide general advice, provide access to networks, affiliate with other like-minded organisations and assist individuals and/or organisations dealing with or engaged in entrepreneurship and innovation.